Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

EEOC complaint HR Rights Law AS 18.80.010 denial

Customer Question

EEOC complaint for Alaska HR Rights Law AS 18.80.010 denial for training based on age, gender, mental disability
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Employment & Training department received complaint from State of Alaska EEOC office for denial of training
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Anything else I can tell the Employment Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: client with mental disabilities is asking to take Commercial Driving License CDL training which she has failed before
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 8 months ago.
Would you like to file a complaint with the EEOC?