Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

What is Missouri law concerning duty to disclose and where

Customer Question

what is Missouri law concerning duty to disclose and where did you find it?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 6 months ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Duty to disclose what?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
adverse authority, appropriate statutes and relevant facts in a case
Ok. I believe Rule 23.05 is what you are referring to. You can review this LINK
IN essence if a prosecutor withhold evidence because it can or the prosecutor feels in can be favorable evidence to the defendant and help with a non conviction that is called "exculpatory evidence." Knowingly withholding that type of evidence is not permitted. The prosecutor must disclose all evidence they have obtained.
Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a Positive rating ensures i get credit for my time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i mean in relation to fraudulent concealment in a civil matter. for example, a state asserts 11th amendment immunity and title vii requirements because it benefits its position but failed to disclose its receives federal funds which would make it a title vi matter instead and thereby make all of its arguments meritless, so in addition to concealing its receives federal funds it also fails to disclose adverse authority in failing to mention title vi, to mislead the court into ruling on its meritless arguments it presented thru fraud. So what is Missouri law regarding failing to disclose in this matter. Also, what would be the elements of fraudulent concealment in a matter such as this.
Thanks. I can't help you. I will opt out and another professional will pick this up for you. Sorry for any inconvenience. I wish you had been more clear in your original post. Please do not rate at this juncture and another will help you accordingly. In the meantime, your deposit remains on balance with this website.Thanks and good luck