Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have received a community flyer with inflammatory statements

Customer Question

I have received a community flyer with inflammatory statements on my character.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Do you know who sent the flyer? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is not an employment law question. I do not need general information for educational purposes. Yes I do know who sent the flyers. I am looking for an attorney that is willing to send a letter of warning. Can you fulfill my request? Otherwise I will step back from using the internet to find help.
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Sorry. JustAnswer experts cannot take customers on as clients. So I cannot help you. If you are looking for an attorney to hire, no expert on this website can do this for you. I am going to opt out of your question. If you wish to cancel the question as you alluded to in your reply, you can go to www.justanswer.com/help for details on this.
I wish you the best.