Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I have a son, former military policeman, who recently applied

Customer Question

I have a son, former military policeman, who recently applied for a job with the US Park Police. He was not selected because in his past he had received a summons for a non-physical confrontation with an employer. He requested a jury trial was found innocent. The US Park Police told him they were going to notify OPM of his "criminal" record and that he could appeal by writing to the Deputy Director of the US Park Police. Where can he get legal assistance in preparing that letter?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
Legal Aid for the District of Columbia should be able to assist your son for free as it is a prob bono non-profit organization intended to help individuals with legal assistance. Here is the website so you can make contact and confirm an appointment: http://www.legalaiddc.org/I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank ou in advance for your cooperation.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.