Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I got fired today supposed cash handling error. Over

Customer Question

I got fired today for a supposed cash handling error. Over $350. I didnt take/steal it and I question the chain of custody. My record is spotless for this company. Aside from human error!
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Good evening and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. I am very sorry to hear that you were let go under these circumstances. What precisely is your question? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for helping me. I was accused of not dropping my cash . $350 yet I dropped thousands to the inner safe, CHAIN OF CUSTODY?
Thank you for your reply. I understand the situation but am still unclear as to what specifically you want to know. What is your legal question?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
manager on duty the next day signed off on the money
Thank you. However, that is still not a question. I need you to ask an actual question. Otherwise, I don't know how to provide an answer because I don't know what you want to know.