Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.

How does a pro se litigant explain or demonstrate to the

Customer Question

how does a pro se litigant explain or demonstrate to the federal court that he exercised due diligence in establishing his claim for relief when the defendants has perpetrated fraudulent concealment and misrepresentations to get his claim dismissed
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 6 months ago.
can you explain what due diligence was generally done? did you ask questions or do any check up? speak to people? check website(s)?
Normally it is shown through questions asked, investigation conducted, calls made, witnesses who can attest, affidavits in support, websites checked - efforts made to uncover truth without simple blind reliance on what was said.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the defendants perpetrated fraudulent concealment, misrepresentations and when I pointed to it, they argued I didn't do my due diligence. so they did more than remain silent they asserted misleading misrepresentations to induce both me and the court to react to these misrepresentations.
Highlight the specific instances. Attacking the victim of fraud is a poor tactic. I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know. I tried to expedite your question. kindly click on a rating of OK or higher for the answer.