Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Have diabetes sleep apnea highblood pressure and liver disease

Customer Question

Have diabetes sleep apnea highblood pressure and liver disease want to take fmla for liver biopsy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Running out of vacation and sick leave and just lost father 3 days ago
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information, can you please tell me what your legal question is? Also, I will need to know what State you work in and also whether or not you have already used FMLA in the last 12 months? Finally, just to confirm, you work for an employer with at least 50 employees and have worked there for at least 1250 hours in the last 12 months, correct?