Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Employment/Labor Law Litigation

If i have been working company 3 years and a year and

Customer Question

If i have been working for a company 3 years and a year and a half a go i got a promotion that required i received a dollar more an hour than crew members and never have received it tjey kept telling me over and over i would get it but as of this day still no raise and they fired me.what can.i do to get the mo.ey they owe me
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for trusting your question to JA today. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of law practice and over 20 years of experience in the legal field. I’m happy to be of assistance. You can file something called a wage claim with your state's Department of Labor. That entity can investigate matters and require the employer to pay owed wages, without you having to spend money on an attorney. Go here to complete their intake form. If you have any further questions, please let me know. I invite follow up questions, so use REPLY for those. If you have no further questions then good luck going forward and please do not forget to rate my service with a top-three rating so that I receive credit for working with you today. Also, feel free to request me in the future, if you have questions concerning a different matter.
Hello, I wanted to check in and make sure that there was not any additional information that you required. If you need further assistance, please use REPLY and ask me for any additional information you may need. If not, take care and have a great day.