Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been treated unfairly several times at work. This time

Customer Question

I have been treated unfairly several times at work. This time I got sick and had to go the hospital. I got ot of the hospital I got out on March 3 after being there for 7 days, i came out with a doctors note saying I could go back to work after the 8th My boss said I needed to get a little stronger and she would put me on the schedule. so I checked again after I stopped at work to show her I was __stronger. Not there so then I went to my Primary doctor and got another note saying I could return to work on the 24th of March. She then said she would work on the schedule. So I called a few days later The schedule was not changed or a new one put out. On April 2nd I found out a new schedule was put out and I am not on it.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question. Can you please tell me how many employees your company has and how long you have been employed? Also, what is the medical condition that caused you to miss work? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.