Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Unemployment JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you

Customer Question

JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Well it long story ,but they took my benefits from me ,because I had to let go of health care job for health reasons and other reasons too .I filed for unemployment I was wrongful fired from Walmart
JA: Anything else I can tell the Criminal Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Well I had the universal health service job I was suppose to get 420 week but was only getting 292 .everything was ok until I had to let go of universal health job then that when all the problems with unemployment took place
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?