Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I was fired by farms out tag out do I have options?This is

Customer Question

i was fired by foster farms for lock out tag out do I have options?This is my second offense in 3 years and although my supervisor had me all over the place working different lines and has a past of yelling at me i was working on a machine that was locked out by another employee but not me/
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No i have not
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: the supervisor has written me up in the past for things he regularly overlooks with other employees and spent all of his time focused on me.I guess my question is should i quit and try for a good reference or let them fire me.I don't think i will qualify for unemployment .I feel this is in retaliation for a current cut i received on a slicer and me taking family leave for a very sick daughter.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Good evening and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

I think I am a little confused. You begin by saying that you were fired, but later on in your post you ask if you should quit or let them fire you. Have you been fired yet? Also, do you suspect any ulterior motivation for why your employer seems to be targeting you like this? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Hello again, were you able to view my reply? Please let me know...