Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I work government facility. My immediate supervisor has

Customer Question

I work for a government facility. My immediate supervisor has treated me unfairly regarding hours, threatens my job and has made discriminatory comments. I contacted HR and the Division unit chief of the mo Dept of Conservation is investigating and will be traveling to discuss the situation. I need to be professional, objective and credible without going off on tangents. I need help.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 7 months ago.

Have you filed a complaint with your department's EEO office?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, I have not been informed about EEO. This is an example of not knowing what my right's are as an employee for a government position. This man, though considered hearsay, evidently badmouthes me and is looking for me all the time. All I do is my job. It maybe helpful if we actually spoke due to a multitude of factors that I need to discuss.