Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have a friend in the Milwaukee county jail because he and

Customer Question

I have a friend in the Milwaukee county jail because he and his live in girl had an altercation. They are holding him for probation violation and she filed a temporary order of protection against him. She has since reached out to me ans several other females about him. We have talked everyday since Sunday and she has also talked with him on three way. She is saying that they are forcing her to file the complaint although she doesn't want to go through with it. Please tell me what is his options. His name is ***** ***** 12/3/1991
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please clarify:

1) What is the probation violation that he has been accused of?

2) Has he been charged with domestic violence?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!