Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I'm ***** ***** Im reaching my wits end with the emotional

Customer Question

hi I'm ***** ***** Im reaching my wits end with the emotional abuse I'm getting from my boss. I want to quit my job because of him. I don't know what to do.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: how he talks and treats me at work. Me and everyone else that works there get emotional abused by how he talks to us. its been going on for over a year now and I just cant take it any longer. I love my job but I dread going into the office and seeing him
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Personal Injury Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.
I am sorry to hear about your situation. As an employee you have a right to not be harassed or be subjected to a hostile work environment so that you can work in peace. You need to notify HR and/or management. If they refuse or fail to address it then you should contact an attorney about filing a lawsuit for a hosyile work environment and harassment. If they begin retaliating against you for reporting him then that will add to your legal claim.