Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am involved in a civil law suit with DOJ. I was sent to

Customer Question

I am involved in a civil law suit with DOJ. I was sent to Bosnia in 2008 and DOJ sent me home in December 2013 after Six years of service.I have served in Law Enforcement for 25 years and in Bosnia for Six years. My Federal Program Manager was sent home in August of 2013. Reasons unknown.
I found out that I was sent home for being married to a local Bonian citizen who became a US legal Naturalized Citizen in 2010.
The law suit was filed for ethinic discrimination and EEOC ruled in my favor that I was now considered a Federal Employee of DOJ. DOJ refuses to consider settlement and I am now preparing Interrogatories for the court. Can you please advise me on how to complete the Interrogatory. I have represented myself for the past two years. I appreciate your assistance in this matter. Please call me at ***-***-**** or e-mail me at ******************
Happy Easter.
Jim ******.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Kindly clarify.

Are you looking for how to respond to Interrogatories or how to request for one?