Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I was red by an investment securities firm contingent on my

Customer Question

I was hired by an investment securities firm contingent on my achieving series 6 certificatiio.n problem was not enough time was allotted for my preparatoin and i failed the certification and then forced to resign.
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: that's the gist of it. except that the employer was late in gettting the prepartion materials to me.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 7 months ago.

Hello there --

Did the employer set forth the amount of time you had to study and pass the exam in the contract and was it clear that if you did not pass you could be terminated?