Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WAS A MANAGER. SHE HAS BEEN HARRASED

Customer Question

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WAS A MANAGER. SHE HAS BEEN HARRASED INTO RESIGNING. CAN SHE CHANGE HER MIND. THIS JUST HAPPENED TODAY
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I HAVE NOT TALKED TO HER TODAY. I DO NOT BELIEVE SO.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: SHE WAS A MANAGER FOR THE IRS. SHE WAS BEING BOTHERED BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAY GAVE HER JOB TO SOMEONE ELSE WHILE SHE WAS OUT ON SICK LEAVE. SHE WAS INFORMED OF THIS INSTEAD OD FIGHTING SHE QUITE.
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: YES SHE IS AFRAID TO FIGHT FOR HERSELF.
JA: Our top Employment Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Employment Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Employment Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

So I can better assist you, I do need some more information first please.

When you say sick leave, do you know if your friend was taking time off through FMLA? If so, did they offer her a comparable position when she returned?

Do you know if she had an employment contract of any kind?