Ray, Employment lawyer
Experience:  30 years in Employment law

My name is ***** *****. I was wrongfully terminated a few

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I was wrongfully terminated a few days ago for sexual harrassment.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: A coworker said I told another coworker that I was talking about her boobs on a day she was off, and I never said that, never discussed another employee at work.. HR came and did their investigation, said that I used profane words in describing female body parts, and after interviewing the other coworkers decided to fire me... I don't discuss such with other coworkers, so I'm pretty sure other coworkers didn't ssay anything..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA.Ray here to help you today.

Can you tell me what state is involved, thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

You would be able to file a suit for wrongful termination.You would have burden here with witnesses and other evidence to dispute the facts here and seek damages and reinstatement. You will need a local lawyer to file such a suit and seek compensation here for all of your losses including loss of income, legal fees, costs, mental anguish, etc.

You can find a local employment lawyer here.

Sorry you have had this happen, you always have right to sue for wrongful termination here in Texas.

Expert:  Ray replied 7 months ago.

Thanks again, if you can positive rate when we are done it is always much appreciated.