Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have received several evaluation by a new re that were

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have received several evaluation by a new hire that were rated poorly. She has put me on several performance improvement plans which I didn't need. I was taken off one and issued two more. She was put in my area to fire me by upper management. What can I do, since I know how to do my job and have been for years.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what state this is in? Also, can you tell me if you're part of a union, or if you have a written employment contract? Do you think that you're being targeted based upon your race, age, religion, gender or disability? If not, why do you think that upper management is trying to fire you?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?