Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I was terminated from my job,, I was forced to resign,, I

Customer Question

I was terminated from my job,, I was forced to resign,, I was forced to resign for improper documentation,, first let me say that they never gave an in service or had a meeting , no education provided on the documentation they requested, plus we had just been bought out by another healthcare company and were told to learn the new computer system on our own!! I also found out that another employee threw me under the bus!!
I don't think it's fair to be written up for them thinking I copied and pasted my notes so even if I did where does it say in the policy handbook that I can't
Now I have no income and unemployment is questionable because I was forced to resign
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.

I am very sorry to hear this. You may have a claim for wrongful termination or creation of a hostile work environment. I would strongly urge you to contact a local employment law attorney to see about pursing the claim.

Let me know if you have any additional questions that you have.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am not happy with that skeletal aanswer !!
I want a refund!!

I would like you to be satisfied so if you could clarify some exact questions then I'm more than happy to answer them. I gave you an overview of what your potential claims could be. If you prefer, we can talk by phone for an additional charge so that we can talk through the issues.