Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Employment/Labor Law Litigation

Recently had my end of the year review with multiple issues

Customer Question

Recently had my end of the year review with multiple issues but the biggest issue being they used my family leave against me
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for trusting your question to JA today. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of law practice and over 20 years of experience in the legal field. I’m happy to be of assistance.

You didn't really raise what your other issues with the review were. Typically though, there is very little that you can do when it comes to dealing with a review.

In your situation though, if the employer here is holding your Family Medical Leave against you, then you need to file a complaint with the Department of Labor (federal office) in your state. All the other issues that you have can then be attributed ultimately to their decision to discriminate against your FMLA use.

That will call other other criticisms against you into question, because it can all be said to be retaliation based on your FMLA use.

If you have any further questions, please let me know. I invite follow up questions, so use REPLY for those. If you have no further questions then good luck going forward and please do not forget to rate my service with a top-three rating so that I receive credit for working with you today. Also, feel free to request me in the future, if you have questions concerning a different matter.

Hello, I wanted to check in and make sure that there was not any additional information that you required. If you need further assistance, please use REPLY and ask me for any additional information you may need. If not, take care and have a great day.