How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19021
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm in the carpenters union and I worked company that never

Customer Question

I'm in the carpenters union and I worked for a company that never paid my insurance or my pension. Is there anything I can do about that? Cause due to them not paying I've lost all my hours and money paid in to the pension cause I was short hrs to b bounded
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to read about this. You need to file complaint with U.S. Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration ("EBSA") to investigate this matter. The EBSA is the division within the U.S. Department of Labor that charge with the enforcement of the employee benefits. Click on the link below to file your complaint:

Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.