Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

I'm in the carpenters union and I worked company that never

Customer Question

I'm in the carpenters union and I worked for a company that never paid my insurance or my pension. Is there anything I can do about that? Cause due to them not paying I've lost all my hours and money paid in to the pension cause I was short hrs to b bounded
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry to read about this. You need to file complaint with U.S. Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration ("EBSA") to investigate this matter. The EBSA is the division within the U.S. Department of Labor that charge with the enforcement of the employee benefits. Click on the link below to file your complaint:

Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.