Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

My question is fairly basic. I've submitted several expenses

Customer Question

Hi My name is Sylvester. My question is fairly basic. I've submitted several expenses that I incurred in the normal activities of my job. My company approved the expenses and the expense reports submitted but has determined they are holding expense payments for the time being. This has extended over a 60 day period.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Such as? The expenses are all travel related. For example, airfare, car rental, hotel and meals. My job requires travel and all travel is pre-approved by my employer.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for the information, however, I will need to know what your specific legal question is in order to assist you. Also, what State do you work in and do you have a written contract or policy that requires the employer to pay these expenses and if so, does it address the time limit?