Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.

At a company i work offer a 24 hour emergency number that

Customer Question

My name is***** a company i work for we offer a 24 hour emergency number that will page an on call manager who then has to respond within 15 minutes to address the issue. We work in property management so an emergency could be a roof leak, gate stuck open, etc. The managers are on call 1 week at a time. They are responsible from business close at 5pm to 9am in the morning 7 days in a row and sometimes they get calls and sometimes they dont. I think they should be paid for the time they are on call, upper management only pays a flat fee way below what they would make doing anything else. Doesn't seem right.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: is this live in real time?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 7 months ago.

What state are you located in?