Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I filed the EEOC complaint and received a right to sue

Customer Question

I filed the EEOC complaint and received a right to sue letter. How do I file the paper work. What U.S. District court can hear my case?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What paperwork do I need to file before time runs out How do I file based on my charge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

You must file the complaint in a local district court in Nevada to preserve your rights under Title VII. What state and city did the events occur that gave rise to your claims alleged in your EEOC complaint?

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.