Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Are you familiar with Electronic Harassment? This type of

Customer Question

Are you familiar with Electronic Harassment? This type of Harassment is a Frequency that can access the Human Nervous System to harass the body and mind. I am a Targeted Individual. I know there is no Law in Alabama against this type of Harassment because it leaves no Proof or Evidence.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am a Targeted Individual. Is there anything I can do even though I know there is no Law against Electromagnetic Torture and Rape. I even know who is doing this to me, but I can not prove it. I am a Member of Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance; They are trying to free people from this Horrendous Crime against humanity.
Thank you!

While there is no law specific to the type of harassment you describe there are other laws that apply. What do you want to achieve?

I am going to be offline most of this evening but will pick up again later.