John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

I would like to ask about labour. I worked salon. But the

Customer Question

Hello
I would like to ask about labour. I worked for the salon. But the owner did not pay the salary for me. what form I need to fill out. and where i need to send.? thank you so much
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

In what state are you located?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dallas tx
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You'd file with the Texas Workforce Commission. The form and directions can be found at this link - http://www.twc.state.tx.us/jobseekers/employee-rights-laws

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I am sending you this follow-up to determine if you require further assistance with your matter. I believe I have answered your question to the best of my abilities. I truly enjoy helping others with my knowledge and experience, and I believe I provide a valuable service. If you agree that my response was of value to you, please support my endeavor to share my knowledge by providing a positive rating. You have already been charged the full amount for your question. Providing a positive rating will not cost you any additional charge, but it will permit the website to credit me with answering your question. Otherwise, the website does not credit me with answering your question. Thanks.