Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been denied unemployment benefits at the appeals

Customer Question

i have been denied unemployment benefits at the appeals level because i was honest and failed to look for employment for a two week period. my ONLY recourse now is to file a petition for writ of mandate with the superior court, and on the appeals court. help please
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What is it that you are asking? For example, do you need an example of a Writ of Mandamus? Or not sure how it works, etc?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i need help
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your reply. "I need help" is a very open-ended question... what can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** matter, specifically?

Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!