Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

I got a reprimand from my boss. I was trained to work a job

Customer Question

i got a reprimand from my boss. I was trained to work a job by my co-worker who got certified. But some days ago, the quality guy come and found I did not following the T.O and send it to my boss. I would like to write the reprimand. My trainer accepted that if give me reprimand the give him too. further, my boss give me two reprimand. One on 25 Feb. with problem on 2 Feb. and second on 09 Mar. with problem on 10 Feb. All are the same problem.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2 Feb 2016, two QA can my station and they check my T.O and tell me that lubricate the rivet notI did follow the T.O. He wrote me up with that. My boss give me reprimand which include lubricate the rivet and another issue tap hammer on the fur tree which not mention when QA told me. I did sign on 25 Feb. 2016 without read the specific reason on reprimand. Then on 09 March he gave another reprimand "tap hammer on the fire tree. I want to argue that 1. Trainer did train me wrong on the T.O
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what state this is in and what your question is?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
oklahoma,
i can complaint about trainer who trained me not following the T.O. Quality guy told me i did not because trainer do not work

Can you tell me what "T.O." means? I understand that it's clear to you, but not to me. Also, can you let me know what your question is?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I wish I could contact you with a phone call, but that's considered legal advice and counsel at that point, rather than answering a legal question, and as such is prohibited by the terms of service of this site. That option is there because there are many different categories on this site, but only one (legal) has such a restriction on forming an attorney-client relationship. But we can continue the question here.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Technical Order
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK give me call

Like I said above, I wish I could call you, but I cannot (it's considered legal advice and counsel, which is prohibited by the terms of this site).

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
your phone

I'm sorry?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Trap with 38,00

I don't know what you're saying. Like I said before, I cannot call you. I'm trying to assist you, but I need to know what your specific question is first. You've made a bunch of statements, and I can try to assume a question, but I do ask for a specific question asked so I don't have to assume.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I can not call me. You have no phone#. I say it is a trap for $38.00
Thank you sit
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR. Please understand phone service is a premium service that by site rules requires you to pay an additional fee (I will send you such an offer, but most times we can deal with issues right in this forum without the additional fee).
First, employment is deemed at will, which means that your employer has discretion in discipline of employees. As long as they are not doing this to you ONLY because of your age/race/sex/disability/national origin, the employer is free to discipline you for what they find as violations. As an employee, there is no legal right for you to reply to a violation, it is up to the employer to allow you to send in a response to defend yourself regarding the violation and if the employer will allow you to respond you can write up a dispute stating that you were performing the job the way you were trained and that if your training person trained you wrong and that since you were trained wrong that is why you are doing the job the way the employer observed.
However, all you can do is send in a written dispute of the reprimand you received to the employer and it is solely at the discretion of the employer as to what they do with your dispute.
If you have further questions or would like further information, please use reply here or if you still would like a phone call, please click on ACCEPT of the offer sent to you separately and let me know only AFTER you have done so.