Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Is it possible to talk to you on a phone?

Customer Question

Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Normally, customers chat with the Expert online via this medium. You can request a phone call however, from your end - you should see that option.

You can use this question as a "springboard" to request a phone call, or, simply REPLY with your question and we can chat online.

The site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question and my replies to build upon, so nothing will be lost.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Looks like you have opened a new thread for the question. There is generally no need to do so, you could simply RESPOND to the same thread. The other thread was marked as a duplicate and your question was transferred here:
I am a nurse and have been working at the Hebrew health care for last 16 years. Never had any warnings. Yesterday they gave me final warning for safety issues. Patient had a bruise, and after it happened care plan was updated that she needs assist x2. They blame me I left resident with CNA alone. But, as I said, Care plan was updated the next day. What should I do now?
You ask: "What should I do now?" Well, that depends on what you want to achieve. Are you asking:
"Can I get my job back?"
"Can I sue?"
"What about unemployment - how will this affect it?"
Or, something else?
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or replied positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!