Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

Greetings, I would like to inquire about harrasment at my

Customer Question

Greetings,
I would like to inquire about harrasment at my workplace . My story is somewhat lengthy and i am uncertain if i explain it all upfront . I was wondering if there is a way to communicate by phone ?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
request a phone number to call
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is it possible to chat in this forum? otherwise this may not be the site i need ? I would like to chat first and get some of my questions answered to see if i anything to pursue
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Phone service is an additional fee for service and most times if you give us a brief account of the facts here we can give most customers enough information to help them make their decisions without incurring the additional expense.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have worked for my company for 10 years. My co workers and i have the same complaints although mine more complicated. We do not receive paycheck stubs , We have asked several times , our employer states we can access online, but we cannot and she is well aware of that. recently we have found that we are paying for services we do not have. also my coworkers with a 401k plan also recently discovered the money was never moved from payrol to the account. It has been about 7 years now. We also have many other issues collectively. We would love to know just where to start with this . We have tried at the source to no avail . Thanks for your response
Thank you for your reply.
As long as the employer provides you an electronic stub, they can do so, but if they are providing neither, then this is a violation of the state pay act and you need to file a complaint with the state department of labor wage and hour division. Furthermore, them taking money for retirement or any other benefits without providing those benefits is THEFT and you can file a civil suit against them for this, you can also report this to the department of labor and they can also be charged by the DA with theft of those funds.
You need to start with the department of labor and then consider all getting together with one attorney and filing a civil suit if the department of labor cannot resolve this.