Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Just terminated pls call texas. Trying to find immediate

Customer Question

Just terminated pls call texas. Trying to find immediate info.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** please?

Also note - you do have an option for a phone call that you can initiate from your side. If so, the site allows the expert to opt out of the call request, and I must respectfully ***** ***** not worry - other experts will receive the request as well, and they may agree to the call. They will also have your question(s) and my answer(s) to build upon, so nothing will be lost.

Expert:  Ely replied 12 months ago.

Note that the site is stating that there may be some issue with billing for the call - you may wish to contact customer service from JustAnswer to work out the details. Let me know if you need the number.