Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience in employment law, unions, contracts, workers comp law
20355756

I had a mas license but 20 years ago i had a dui in conn.

Customer Question

i had a mas license but 20 years ago i had a dui in conn. and dui in arizona, can i get anytype of licence in mass to operate a vehicle for my business
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I never took cre of these. It's been so long 20 years
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need to get a mass license
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
it a a statutory time?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i havme a case with EEOC for discrimination and retalialtion, dn now how uh to ask for how much?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
its in federal cour 3/1
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i think 500,000 have no lawyer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
u callme
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 9 months ago.

Hello there --

-

I am willing to call you -- however, the Just Answer system charges additional money for that added service. I am going to forward the offer request to customer service to ask you whether or not you are willing to accept additional charges that will be listed in the OFFER. You must click on the accept button and enter your telephone number if you want to proceed to a telephone call. Otherwise I can answer your question in this format (a written answer).

-

I also live and practice in Massachusetts.

-

MARY