Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My mother was put on hospice care and my manager was sent a

Customer Question

My mother was put on hospice care and my manager was sent a letter stating I was needed at beside. She called the nursing home to make sure I was there. She had been texting me that day before the call but did not call my cell. Was going back to work Tuesday the 16th. On my way to hospital she called and said to meet her at HR. She was bringing me there to give me a hard time about my mother and yes I'm a nurse! I gave her my badge and quit. I was under duress with my mother's declining health. ? Do i have any rights to pursue a suite?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But do not understand why you believe you have a lawsuit...why do you believe that you have a lawsuit? Did they discriminate against you based on a protected status like gender, race, religion, etc?