Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I've been on administrative leave paid months due to me

Customer Question

I've been on administrative leave for 3 paid months due to me being so tired for no sleep in the interim, I did not take any patients just wanted to go home for a major migraine
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no, I have been on FMLA to get my migrains settled
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I forgot about working for someone so it was my day or night off , didn't go to bed until 5pm then everyone is calling me to come in, I should have stayed home
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry about your situation. I want to be able to help, but I'm not sure I follow your question. Let me know how I can answer your question. It seems that if they were to fire you you may have a claim that they were creating a very difficult situation to have you work such unreasonable hours wherein it may actually cause more harm to patients if you are not fully alert. If you like, we can talk by phone as well for an additional charge.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
They took me to a drug test twice the manager is new so she messed up O have norco prescription but they now are saying Im positive for dilaudid, never had it

A phone call may be a good idea so we can talk through the various issues.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I WAS TOLD TO BRING IN EVIDENCE TO PROVE I WASN'T ON DILAUDID/HYDROMORPHINE, I HAVE THE EVIDENCE BUT HIS HAS COST BE A HOME DEPOSIT, 4 MONTHS WITHOUT WORKING, AND EXTREME ANXIETY WITH A PSYCHIATRIST, FAMILY PROBLEMS, MY WHOLE EXISTENCE. THEY DONT DO THIS TO THE PHILLOPINOS, I AM 56 YEARS OLD, HAVE WORKED MY TAIL OFF AND I AM AA AND AMERICAN INDIAN I AM THE MINORITY, PLUS ILL
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Norco, hydrocodone metabolizes into hydromorhine esp if its taken intermittent so I have my research an MD notes