Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I have a brother who worked job. He started got a problem

Customer Question

I have a brother who worked for federal job. He started got a problem for depression/mental sickness in Oct 2015. He lived alone, so his employer sent him a notice for termination around that time but he did not respond proper time. Until ***** ***** 3, 2016 I, his relative, email his employer to request for reasonable accommodation and one day after on ***** ***** 4, 2016 his employer emailed me a notice for his employment termination effective 1/4/16. Even though, in Oct 2015 I has email his employer back and forth for the situation of my brother for depression/ mental sickness.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In this case your firm, lawyer, can help that if my brother still has right to continue for employment after a period of time of depression treatment and able to come back to work or not. Please advise!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 9 months ago.

What state are you in?