Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was accused of coming to work impaired last night I denied

Customer Question

I was accused of coming to work impaired last night I denied it I asked the charge nurse what is it about me that makes you think I am impaired? hello?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was scheduled to be in charge last night at the hospital for night shift.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for the information, I apologize for the confusing nature of the Site's autofill Q&A. The Experts don't work directly for the Site, so we have no input on how they take in questions from customers. In any event, you have a live real person now and I will need a bit more information from you.

Can you tell me briefly what the employer did after accusing you of being impaired and what your legal question is? Thank you