Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Requiring employees to pay, It's actually my brother's

Customer Question

Requiring employees to pay for parking
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's actually my brother's company. They paid a 3rd party service for parking in Santa Monica. They are now planning to have each employee pay for their own parking at $30/day with no reimbursement
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are you asking if the company is required to pay for the employee parking?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm confused. I already input my payment information. Gave detailed question information & now am getting prompted to enter my cc info again.

SOrry...that I can not help with. I do not work for the website..I am a user like you. If you contact customer service (there is a link on your page for help) they can assist

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'll have to do that. I've already been charge $38 with no answer. Thanks!