Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Rosario Resort and Spa prepare food in a dirty kitchen and

Customer Question

Rosario Resort and Spa prepare food for weddings in a dirty kitchen and take them to the beach house to feed there guest. Transporting in a dirty fan that is use by the gradner to carry fertizer and dirt, grass to put there food in the back of the truck just wrapped in plaslic bags to cover food. the the beach house with employees holding on to the racks of food with dust all over there roads falling all around the food I have pictures of this, and they don't temp the food that they feed the J-1 that come to help clean there rooms. I worked at a prison and they had rights in order to temp there food. People got sick. Please call me at *********** or email **************
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Did you get sick from the food? What exactly is your connection to the company/this situation? Finally, what city/county is this in, in WA?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.