How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 115464
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I find an employers pension plan, whom I worked a

Customer Question

How can I find an employers pension plan, whom I worked for with a profit sharing plan who refuses to help locate my pension. The company name was R J Mapes Mfg Co of Norton Kansas. Owner name was Robert J Mapes. I worked there in the 1960's and 1970's for 10 years. There was a profit sharing plan that I paid income taxes on the deposits. My name is***** 11/10/43. s
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that there is only one other place to seek to locate this profit sharing plan, if there was one, is through the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation ( If the PBGC cannot locate the pension plan, then I am afraid that there is no other way to find it I am afraid, since that is the only other place it would be registered.

Related Employment Law Questions