Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was to recieve some hearing aids from Labor and

Customer Question

I was to recieve some hearing aids from Labor and Industries. It has been over a month. A Hearing Center notified by me, was Beltone here in Richland. I don't know if they got them and gave them to someone else. I believe I deserve an answer.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If L&I was paying for the hearing aids, they do so through their contractor. If you went to their contractor, the Beltone company in Richland, did you actually contact them about your hearing aids and if so what have they told you in response to your question as to when your hearing aids will arrive?
What is your specific question for us about this issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When am I going to get my hearing Aids? It.has been over a Month. Am I NOT GOING TO GET.THEM?
Have you contacted Beltone? They are the one you need to speak to about that, if so what did they tell you?