Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I'm a truck driver transportation i have bills of lades and

Customer Question

I'm a truck driver for decker transportation i have bills of lades and cover sheets of loads i've done but can't get the miles paid from march rate per miles nor payroll stub to show the miles I'm suppose too have been paid i've talk to supervisor in charge of payroll and the flatbed manager who refuse to give me any documents because they have to many employees nor the time too give me these documents. Can you help me get back the miles I'm suppose to paid***-***-**** andre Napoleon
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally we cannot represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law.
Is there actual information you want as to how to pursue your case? We can provide information, but we cannot represent you to do it for you, it is so you can pursue them yourself, if that is sufficient, let us know.