Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

, oops! t the wrong button. I just quit my job of 15

Customer Question

Hi.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: oops! Hit the wrong button.My name is***** just quit my job of 15 years, this company has grown alot in the last 10 years and for the last 8 years I have been asking for some help as i have been doing the job by myself and it just got to be to much. I averaged 55 up to 70 hrs a week. not much family time then about 5 years ago I fell at home and injured my shoulder I have seen doctors had x-rays saw a orthopedic specialist no diagnosis as what I did to my shoulder. then I got to the point I could not do the job physically with out a great deal of pain. thats the short storie. Thanks!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that. You may have a legal claim for unpaid overtime if they had not been compensating you. Could you elaborate as to your question?