Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I Janeka need a lawyer to represent me, do to employer

Customer Question

I Janeka Washington need a lawyer to represent me, do to employer problem. I have been "harass" each and every day by my supervisor for no reason. Within 2 months I went to St. Joseph hospital from my employer. The 1st attempt I brought in a doctor note from the hospital and my supervisor said it was not an excuse. 2nd time I was at work with very bad chest pain, and my supervisor would not call the ambulance, they stated the security officer could not do anything while I was laying there shaking with hot and cold sweat. One employee said "please call" the ambulance for her, supervisor never attempt to call they all look at me. One employee made the attempt to call EMS. I was taken to St joseph hospital with a elevated heart rate and very weak, now my employer trying to terminate me for going to the hospital. They told other employer no to say anything I really need someone to represent me with this situation, I am going to be without a job. If someone will please call me at###-##-####
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

This site does not provide representation. However, the Florida Employment Lawyers Association would be more than able to provide you with a competent attorney that would consider representing you in this matter. here is a link to the website: https://floridanela.org/lawyers.php

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Pleas rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.