Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am going to be consulting company and would like a lawyer

Customer Question

I am going to be consulting for a company and would like a lawyer to review the contract before I sign it. What would be my best bet for an inexpensive labor / contract lawyer?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The average cost of such a review would be a minimum hour charge with a local attorney, which usually would be about $300-$500 I am afraid. You can get local attorneys to do this at the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org.
If you have some specific questions about the contract you would like answered we can do that for a bit less, depending on the nature of your situation and contract length.