Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My job keeps harrassing me and now on payday they didnt pay

Customer Question

hi my job keeps harrassing me and now on payday they didnt pay me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes our workload is not balanced meaning other team members do have the same workload i have im constanly being scoled for issues that i have already brought up to management i have brought up these issues multiple times with management and they are still messing with me now i didnt get paid when i called in sick the other day i was going to use my personal time but the manager sent an email stating that if we complete our compliance training then i can just bill the company in which i did so a week later i get an ethics violation warning for something my manager told me to do now today i didnt get paid
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, what state is this in?
And are you a union member?