Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been employed with my current employer (G4S Secure

Customer Question

I have been employed with my current employer (G4S Secure Solutions, Inc.) and training for a supervisory position since September of 2015 until early this month. The training requirement was 420 hours of training. I was officially "signed off" as completing the training requirements for that position. Just prior to completing that training, I applied for a training supervisor position that was posted. I interviewed and was granted the training supervisor position and my transfer was effective on December 28, 2015. I have been in training since that time for my current position. I was contacted by telephone on Saturday, January 23, 2016 by the Training Manager and advised that I would have to re-interview for my position. I've been in this position for four weeks. I interviewed on January 26, 2016. My interview was with the Training Manager and the Strategic (Regional) Manager. I was advised that an error had been made in the original interview process. I learned today I was being replaced by the other candidate. I will likely be offered my previous supervisory position. I have almost 20 years of training experience related to law enforcement and security. The other candidate has less than a year of security training experience. I would like to know if there are reasonable grounds for a law suit.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am very sorry this offer was rescinded. Do you have any reason to believe your employer had an ulterior motive here? If so what?