How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To whom it may concern: I had worked Colville School

Customer Question

To whom it may concern:
I had worked for the Colville School District for 12 years and developed a back problem due to the type of work they had me do repeatedly.
At he the school district I had hurt my back and went to the Drs. they never gave me any thing to help fiqure out what was wrong.
but only charge me . Two years later my back still hurts unbelievably bad and they send me to collections. Still no out come but alot of bills and no cooperation. Finally this year 2016 I get x-rays finally, which I asked for a year ago. Still found problems with my back but now my bills $1600.00 and nothing has been done. Now they want me to get a MRI and I"m afraid to because they will charge me a large amount, so I will be going to Spokane from now on, because I cant afford to keep going in Colville they over charge illegally . I've check the same type of surgery or x-rays and the Providence in
Colville is always higher I thought that was illegal.
Dawn Wegeleben
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly are you asking here - I am not sure. Are you asking if there is a "cap" on medical charges such as x-rays, or - what exactly?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.