Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been found guilty of molesting some one when i was

Customer Question

I have been found guilty of molesting some one when i was 15, the case is up for appeal.It was a juvenile offense and i was charged as a juvenile, i am 22. i am a volunteer fireman they are trying to get me kicked off the department. Do I have any legal rights? also i did not do the crime
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Did you disclose the arrest on any volunteer application?