Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

I need to find out how I can file a suit Title VII in NY

Customer Question

I need to find out how I can file a suit Title VII in NY online ASAP. I have a deadline of today and there was a huge missunderstanding
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see attached files
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In short I was never allowed to interview for "same" type positions because of a complaint I lodged against an executive. Stefan Happ. There was a directive to not offer me a position in the new organization period. I was not offered any interviews however, I was told my multiple hiring managers I would be a solid candidate but never received a formal interview for the open positions. Ironically, the response to the EEOC was inaccurate. Fortunately, I have documentation to support the feedback never occurred. I am not sure why they would offer responses that I can prove did not happen and they do not have any documentation to support occurred. I have documentation that completely shows those statements are inaccurate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I added more information for your review
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, but you cannot file a suit online in NY. You need to fill out a complaint, with all of your facts of your case and you need to list your causes of action and you need to file it in the US District Court in NY in person, since you do not have access to PACER as a non-attorney.

Here is a US District Court Pro Se litigant's guide for you to use to draft your complaint, even though it may be from a state other than NY, it is for federal court and they are all the same and it is one of the most comprehensive guides for the pro se litigant: http://www.idaholegalaid.org/files/Bankruptcy%20Pro%20Se%20Handbook.pdf